REGARDING DATA HELD BY PROSPORTSCARS (HULL) LIMITED
- This notice is intended to inform you about the information that we hold in relation to you, why we hold it, for how long and your rights in respect of the information that we hold. Changes in data protection laws in 2018 will mean that you will have the right to ask us what information we hold and you will also have the right in certain circumstances to ask us to delete information or to responsibly dispose any papers that we hold on your files. The law regarding this is contained in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of The European Parliament and of The Council. The regulations are known as the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- The responsible entity: ProSportsCars (Hull) Limited is regulated by the Financial Services Authority (FSA) and this is the company that is responsible to you for the privacy of your data and the safe and proper handling of it. We are bound by the rules applicable to companies that are set by the FSA as our regulating body.
- Any use that we make of your data must be fair and lawful. We will only use your data for the purposes for which it was provided and to comply with the regulations and required information imposed on us by the Financial Services Authority, carefully selected financial lenders, warranty companies, DVLA, road traffic and parking authorities and companies.
- In most cases this means that we hold details of your photographic identification, home address, employment address, date of birth, salary and bank account details. We hold this information that you provide to us for the purpose of financial credit applications you have instructed us to secure.
- As a Firm we have appropriate technical and organisational measures in place to ensure your data is secure and protected from third parties.
- On occasions we may use your data to contact you to find out if you have been satisfied with the service we have provided or to let you know that your lease agreement is available to review and renew. Please notify us if you do not wish to be contacted in this way.
- We may on occasion place photographs of you taken upon delivery of a vehicle on to our Firm's marketing website or social media pages. If you do not wish us to do so please let us know. We will always respect your wishes.
- Except as set out in paragraph 9 below, your information and data will NEVER be passed on to another organisation under any circumstances.
- We are asked to provide information to our carefully selected financial lenders for the purposes of proposing lease agreements. We may also be asked to provide information to monitoring bodies such as the FSA. We may have to provide, where applicable, information to warranty companies, DVLA, road traffic and parking authorities and companies. All of these bodies have stringent data processing obligations and they are not authorised to use your data other than for the purposes of the lease agreements/monitoring as above mentioned.
- After reading this notice you are indicating your consent to us continuing to hold your data in the manner and for the purposes above mentioned. As set out below, you are entitled to revoke your consent at any time and if so we will keep a record of when you asked us to cease processing your data and we will advise you of what continues to be held by us and when we are legally able to delete it.
- If you revoke your consent we will be obliged to cease to deal with you as we would be unable to carry out our duties. We are legally obliged to hold your information and our files for you for up to 6 years for accounting and revenue purposes. You cannot ask us to erase this information. After this period we will continue to hold your information unless you ask us to erase it.
- If you wish to contact us about the use being made of your data, the name of the person to whom you should send any communication is our compliance officer, Debbie Lamplough, ProSportsCars (Hull) Ltd, Unit 3, Waterloo Mills, Cleveland Street, Hull. HU8 7AU
- By submitting our Finance Proposal Form online or agreeing that we can propose your data to one of our carefully selected Finance Companies you are consenting to us holding your data in the manner and purposes mentioned above.
ProSportsCars (Hull) Ltd is regulated by the Financial Services Authority No FRN745472. Company Registration No 9683112 VAT No 238571683.